My guest is Adam Back the inventor of Hashcash, that was used as the proof-of-work method in Bitcoin. His work is cited in the Bitcoin whitepaper as well as in the Tor Browser whitepaper. Adam is a seasoned cryptographer with a PhD in computer science and distributed systems. As co-founder and CEO of Blockstream he is building the infrastructure for the internet of the future.
– Blockstream’s funding and future plans
– Decentralization of mining
– Greenlight: Lightning nodes for everyone
– how Bitcoin supports green energy
– Starlink vs. Blockstream satellites
– Bitcoin R & D and innovations in Altcoins
– Inflation bug in Bitcoin
– Simplicity: Bitcoin smart contracts
– Strategies to de-risk ETFs dangers to Bitcoin
– How to make more bitcoin out of your bitcoin
– DeFi on Bitcoin
– What Adam Back is doing in his spare time
– The Future of Blockstream and Bitcoin
– How Bitcoin has changed Adam Back
Der Beitrag Adam Back: Future of Bitcoin and Blockstream erschien zuerst auf The Anita Posch Show.